We collect and store information you provide to us through the Site and the Mobile App.
1. Personal Information. The information we collect may include, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, corporate information, testimonial, and date of birth. Personal information will be collected at various times including, without limitation, when you:
2. Technical information we collect and store automatically. Whenever you visit the Site, we automatically collect and store the following information: the Internet address from which you accessed the Site, the date and time you visited the Site, the duration of your visit to the Site, whether you are a new or returning User, the page from which you exit the Site, what country you are visiting from (your network location), the Internet address of the web site from which you linked to the Site, the name of the file or words you searched for, items clicked on a page, information about your mobile device including the unique identifier for your device and the browser and operating system used. The Site is not designed to respond to "do not track" requests from browsers.
3. Cookies. This information is stored using session ID cookies, persistent cookies and various other types of cookies. A cookie is a small data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer.
4. Third party Information. To help us understand and enhance our interactions with you, we may permit web analytics and other providers to collect and process information on our Site using the technologies described above. Some of these providers have information about you, including personal information, demographic information and interest reports which they will share with us. And we may share your personal and technical information with them.
We want to provide you with the best possible internet experience and fulfill your orders exactly as you've requested. Additionally, we want to make your experience with SFTECH a pleasant and positive one. In order to do this, we may use any information we collect for any legitimate business purpose (including, but not limited to, marketing). For example, we may use the information as follows:
1. Use of Personal Information
2. Use of Technical Information. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the Site and to various sections of the Site, the percentage of visits that came from particular key word searches, the average time spent on the Site by visitors, and the average number of page views by visitors. It may also be used to identify system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us improve the Site, analyze patterns of usage, and to make the Site more useful. This information is not used for associating search terms or patterns of site navigation with individual users. The Site may periodically delete its web logs. We use third party analytics services to collect and analyze this data, and on occasion, we may provide this information to third party entities we contract with for the purpose of further analyzing website traffic.
4. Third party Information. Third Party Information helps us to enhance and personalize our interactions with you so that the information you receive is more relevant to you. We use third party information for behavioral advertising, which allows us to predict your preferences in order to show you ads and send you e-mails that are more likely to interest you.
It is not a practice of SFTECH to sell, rent, or trade personal information. In order to best service our customers, we may share any information we collect for any legitimate business purpose. We share certain limited information with the Transporters. We may also share your personal and technical information with web analytics companies and services in order to provide a more personalized web experience for you.
We use third party service providers to help us operate our business, the Site and the Mobile App, provide certain services or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending emails, shipping orders and hosting, public and media relations, internet services, e-commerce and order fulfillment. We will share your information with these third parties for those purposes. For example, whenever you place an order through the Site, we will provide your name, address, phone numbers and other information required by the shipper so that the shipper can efficiently deliver your order according to their internal and legal requirements.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
When you provide us your email address, you may receive emails from us, and/or from your Shipper. E-mails may be sent in order to assist us in processing your order, respond to a request, provide customer service or inform you about products, services or promotional materials. It is our intent to send promotional e-mails only to those persons who wish to receive them. We provide instructions on how to unsubscribe in our e-mails.
From time to time, we provide links to third party sites on the Site and the Mobile App. These sites operate independently of SFTECH and have established their own privacy and security policies. We encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
You may review or update your customer information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number, etc.) under Your Account.
SFTECH is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of information we collect, and we limit the information we provide to third parties. When you make a purchase or submit a document on the Site, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format.
We always welcome your questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.